Wednesday 20 November 2013

This Or That Tag

Today's post is thanks to Emily from Emmi Hearts! Thank you for tagging me! I liked this tag as it was a kind of quick fire round up which, as the name suggests, is quick to do! I really enjoyed reading Emily's responses and you should all go over to her blog and read Emily's post! Annnd don't forget to give her a follow too! I read her blog all the time!

I hope you like my answers and feel free to link below if you have done this tag and I will take a look at it!


Makeup


Blush or Bronzer? Bronzer, the Bourjois chocolate one!
Lip Gloss or Lipstick? Lipstick, my favourite at the moment is from Collection's Gothic Glam range in Revenge.
Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara, Seventeen Peep Show!
Foundation or Concealer? I'd actually go with concealer, the only thing I dislike about my skin is the redness on my nose! I use the Collection Lasting Perfection!
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow? Neutral!! I want the Urban Decay Basic's Palette, but I ordered a Avon palette which has worked out cheaper!
Pressed or Loose Eye shadows? 100% pressed. I will never buy loose shadows, I am too clumsy!
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes! Easier to clean!

Nails


OPI or China Glaze? OPI, I want to get Glints of Glinda
Long or Short? Short
Acrylic or Natural? Natural (cheaper)
Brights or Darks? Brights!
Flower or no Flower? No flower, plain and simple.

Body


Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume, Red Jeans by Versace
Lotion or Body Butter? Body butter, The Righteous Butter by Soap and Glory 
Body Wash or Soap? Body wash, Clean On Me by Soap and Glory 
Lush or other Bath Company? You can probably guess my answer... Soap and Glory!

Fashion


Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans
Long Sleeve or Short? Long sleeve
Dresses or Skirts? Dresses
Stripes or Plaid? PLAID
Flip Flops or Sandals? Flip flops.. They £1.50 Primark ones haha
Scarves or Hats? Scarves
Studs or Dangley Earings? Studs
Heels or Flats? Flats
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Riding boots
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket! Preferably leather
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Forever 21
Abercrombie or Hollister? Hollister
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? I have no idea what these are (UK problems)


Hair


Curly or Straight? Curly
Bun or Ponytail? Bun
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby pins
Hair Spray or Gel? Hair spray
Long or Short? Long
Light or Dark? Dark
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs? Side sweep
Up or Down? Down

Random


Rain or Shine? Shine
Summer or Winter? Summer
Fall or Spring? Fall
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!



Who I Tag!

And anyone who is reading this!!!



I hope you've enjoyed reading this tag!


1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks so much for saying that about my blog Hannah, thanks for doing the tag I loved reading your answers :) I was the same on that saks5 or northstrom question, I was like what do I even write hehe loved how you said your fave product for each makeup question never tried any collection mascaras so will have to check out peep show xx Emmi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow