Tuesday 6 May 2014

Wish List // Holiday

I'm going on holiday on the 30th of June and I have been searching everywhere for things to take with me. Now, I probably do not need any of these items and I'll probably end up only buying two or three things from this this, but, nevertheless, I NEED to share them with you all!




Wow I'm so in love with all of these!!! The daisy co-ord from Daisy Street is absolutely perfect for a Summer holiday like mine! Definitely need to get the Bourjois CC Cream too because I don't want to take a full coverage foundation on holiday with me. A new pair of denim shorts won't go a miss either haha!

I didn't include a swimsuit in this wish list because I managed to bag a massive bargain! I found this pineapple print bikini for £5... That's right, a fiver!! I bought it in the Tesco sale, so rush out NOW! It's neon too, so if I tan, it'll make me look even more bronzed goddess than usual!


Hope you all enjoyed this wish list! I'd like to thank everyone for following me recently as I have now got over 100 followers on Bloglovin'! Amazing!

Thanks for reading!

Follow on Bloglovin

Hannah x


1 comment:

  1. That co ord set is gorgeous! I can't believe you found that bikini in the Tesco sale too! Amazing find :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow