Friday 11 July 2014

Makeup Dreaming

makeup dreaming




Hello everyone! I'm back from my holiday!  It was amazing! Sun, sea and cocktails 2-4-1 every hour of the day... What more could you want? I thought my first blog post after a week away would be all about the high end beauty products I've been crushing on. 

The Benefit Push Up Liner looks so easy to apply and the effect is flawless... As Beyoncé would say! Next up on my list is the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. Who hasn't been crushing on this? It's full of rosey sparkly nudes. I love nude eyeshadow a!! Then we have this Chanel Lip Gloss which is super long lasting... Could you ask for more? Then I found this Dior gem! A shimmery highlighting blush! It looks like it would suit my skin tone perfectly! The last product on my makeup wish list is the Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer. I am a massive concealer lover and I've heard so much about the Double Wear foundation, this must be good!! 

Hopefully soon I'll treat myself! My usual post regime will restart next week as I'm still recovering from my week long hangover! I would 100% recommend Sunny Beach for a Twenties holiday, it's so cheap over there! 


Thanks for reading! 

Follow on Bloglovin

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow