Monday 22 September 2014

Seventeen Va Va Voom Mascara // Makeup Monday

Do you ever feel like trying out a new mascara? Mascara is the one makeup product I always purchase differently! I rarely buy high end mascaras as the product doesn't last that long and you're supposed to change your mascara quite regularly... (I don't... Guilty). One of my most favourite mascaras is from the brand Seventeen at Boots, so, I went to that section and picked one up. It promised a, 'false lash effect with staying power.' Sounds good to me, I thought. I bought the waterproof version as I was going on holiday the week after so I could take it with me and wear it in the warm weather.










































I have been wearing this mascara for the past two months and I am not disappointed. When I first applied this product, I was shocked by how much volume it gave me. When I saw my friends, they all thought I had a pair of false eyelashes on. That's how good this is. I'd compare the effect it gives to the Benefit They're Real Mascara. It's an absolute bargain at only £6.29. It is worth every penny!


The brush is made out of tapered bristles and let me warn you, it's quite chunky. Hence where the volume comes from. If you have small eyelashes, I'd give this product a miss as it could get extremely messy. Especially, at the first couple of uses as the formula is quite wet to begin with. However, if you have medium to long lashes, go out and grab this gem of a product!!

The mascara comes in three versions, that I'm aware of, black, brown and waterproof black. It is sold in Boots and you can buy it by clicking here.







































What's your current favourite mascara? Let me know in the comments below.


Thanks for reading! 

Follow on Bloglovin

Hannah x

3 comments:

  1. My favourite has got to be Maybelline's The Colossal Go Extreme xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the brush for this mascara! I'd probably go for black -- regular not waterproof. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely! I love the loreal telescopic and benefit they're real!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow