Thursday 18 September 2014

The Comforter by Lush

As the sun sets, and the colder months begin to make their way into our lives, we need to take care of ourselves. I'm not talking about vitamins and healthy eating here, I'm talking baths with bubbles. Lots and lots of bubbles. Ever since I was a young girl, I have always found bubble baths so relaxing. There's something special about dipping your first toe in to check the temperature and then completely submerging yourself in the tub. On a cold, wet and windy day, there's nothing more I look forward to than coming home and running a bath. Add in a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows and maybe a few candles lit, and I am in heaven. Baths are one of my favourite things about Autumn/Winter.

When it comes to bath products, I always used to get a load over Christmas and then use them throughout the year. I never treated myself and went out to buy a nice bubble bath or anything. This was until quite recently where I was walking through the streets of Swansea and smelt that smell... You know the one.... That Lush smell. It was a cold day and the smell enticed me into the shop. Since then, I've never looked back.

I always make sure I have at least one Lush product at the house, just in case I need a bit of bath TLC. I seem to always repurchase the same product, and I don't care. I love it. It's appealing to the eye and smells so luxurious. It's also pink, which is always a plus right?! It is of course, The Comforter (buy here). As soon as you smell this beauty, you'll immediately want to buy it. Packed with a blackcurrant fragrance which results in pink bath water, what more could you want? I really do think this bubble bar is the one.





What are your favourite Lush products? 
Let me know in the comments below!


Thanks for reading! 

Follow on Bloglovin

Hannah x



3 comments:

  1. Oh your really talking me into a Lush trip here haha! I actually haven't tried this yet but I think I need it !! :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It looks so gorgeous and makes the bath look amazing!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used this product before but you're seriously making me regret that hahah! I went in the other day and ended up getting the purple shower jelly, it smells amazing but it feels so weird to use haha! Xo

    www.dinosbeautydiary.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow