Tuesday 10 March 2015

Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara

I gave into the hype. Now, I don't usually fall for these but the constant advertising of this product along with all the positive blog reviews I've seen of this mascara made me succum to actually giving Benefit my bank card details and buying this, "super curling and lifting," mascara. Another reason why I bought this mascara is because it's my birthday and I can treat myself, OKAY?! 

My relationship with buying makeup is unhealthy but I am way more a high street makeup kinda gal. Sometimes I do splurge on little treats now and then, for example the Urban Decay Naked Palette and the Illamasqua Multi Facet Palette (review coming soon), but mostly, I love brands like Revlon, L'oreal and even Natural Collection (I swear by their pressed powder). I once bought the Benefit They're Real Mascara and I really enjoyed using it. I just can't justify spending £20 on a mascara... Especially with my minimum wage pay. As it's my birthday and I have been eyeing up this mascara for so long, plus I had a 15% off code for feelunique, I just took to the website and gave them my money. Yolo??




The packaging is cute and girly, just like all Benefit products. I love the rubbery grip on the applicator. The pink and black design really does look quite pleasing to the eye. As to all the percentages on the box, I don't know how accurate those statistics could be and I maybe think this is just a huge marketing ploy for Benefit as they use them on the majority of their products. At the end of the day, if someone believes in a product they'll buy it no matter what the statistics say.


The brush is curved and a plastic applicator. The bristles are quite short and the applicator is curved so it makes it easy for the product to be applied onto the lashes. I like the method of applying this mascara as it is effortless. I've now been using this mascara for a few days and my lashes are volumised and the curl is held well all through the day. My only bad point that I've come across is that the mascara formula does clump on the applicator. It is easy to fix this by wiping the brush with a tissue. Great product, that I might consider repurchasing for special occasions as I am forever a bargain hunter!

I hope you've all enjoyed this post. I am now a twenty year old. Where has the time gone? Hope the picture quality has improved as I had a new camera for my birthday! Enjoy your week!

Twitter & Instagram - @HannahNotesMore

 photo sig_zps7f71ce81.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow