Wednesday 10 February 2016

Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Whether you love it or hate it, if you're in a relationship or single, everyone must acknowledge that Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I have to admit, that I'm a lover of the holiday. I think it's a great excuse to spend some quality time with your loved one or even your best friends. I've decided to share with you all some of my favourite gifts I've found this year for my Valentine. I would probably send these gifts to my friends as well (apart from the love coupons haha!)


Valentines day gifts

The internet is THE place to find the right gift this Valentine's Day. You can find some great handmade gifts from Etsy, for example the novelty love coupons, cushions and Princess Leia card. I have just ordered a Star Wars themed card for my boyfriend, I can't wait to see his face when he opens it! Another store which I was drawn to by the utter cuteness of the products, is Boomf. Whoever thought of that name, well done, I love it. Your favourite pictures printed onto marshmallows is definitely what everyone needs this Valentine's Day. The last company I'm supporting is BloomNation which is a marketplace that supplies you with local florists. I think this is such a great idea because you can view photos of stores' products before purchasing, ensuring you get the best bouquet to woo your Valentine. BloomNation was founded in August 2011 and is a concept I had never heard of before - I thought I'd mention these as I love the idea of their business and it's perfect for all my American readers! Hopefully one day, BloomNation will be worldwide! If you order from there, remember to tweet a picture with the hashtag #AlwaysBeBlooming. You can also follow their twitter @BloomNation for upcoming news and great giveaways! Flowers are the ultimate, classic Valentine's Day gift.

I hope you all have the best Valentine's Day,

Thanks for reading!
Tweet me!
Follow

 photo sig_zps7f71ce81.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow