Sunday 13 August 2017

FREE PDF Job Application Tracker

I have an announcement to make - I've finally got a job after graduating with The Open University. I can now say goodbye to retail and say hello to the 9-5 life. Hello weekends. One thing I noticed when applying for so many jobs was I was getting mixed up with all of the different phone calls. I decided to make a spreadsheet to keep up to date with every job application I had submitted. I've made this free PDF for any other job seekers so you can also quickly refer back to it, if in doubt.
If like me, you applied to many similar jobs, it can be confusing to see what stage you are with each company. This printable is a great resource to have when job seeking as you can use the different steps (1,2,3,4,X) to refer back to when a phone call comes through. I personally found it so helpful and had to share it with you.



It's quite strange to think that in a month's time, I will have a whole new routine, a new job, new friends, new opportunities. Already have so many different post ideas in the make line. Can't wait to update you all. Somehow I've managed to get Bank Holiday Weekend off - so many drinks shall be had. Cocktail o'clock.

Hope you found this printable useful whilst job hunting.


Have you had any interviews recently? Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow